Sunday 30 January 2011

Busy bee

Sorry for not posting, with starting the new job and having millions of Cupcake orders I haven't had much time.

Trouble was as before I knew I had a job I rammed my diary for January with cake orders but at least now I can plan my weeks better.

Here is a couple of pics of cakes I did last week for a wedding.


I'm focusing at the moment at looking at our finances again as i have a job, so updating our monthly budgets and re-reading Martin Lewis' "Money Diet" and try and get ourselves back on track.

I've been eating better but still not great, it's a work in progress. I think now I'm not as manic with cake orders and work I can plan meals a bit better.

I'm loving my new job, it's so much less stressful than my previous ones. Thank god!!

Anyway it's a short post today as it's bedtime and I want to read a bit before bed.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment