Saturday 18 December 2010

Snowed in!

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of posting, i'm still in my "slump" I'm hoping when New Year comes round i'll have fresh motivation and perspective. I'm hoping i'll be in a job then too! I think getting back into a routine will be good for me. I had an interview on Friday and they called me back a couple of hours after asking for me to go to a 2nd interview which I have Monday. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Well here in Kings Sutton the snow is insane. We live in the middle of no-where down a farm track. I tried to get out earlier but it wasn't happening. Because we have no food, not even bread or eggs! I attempted the trek across the fields 4 miles to the shop. It was a total wipeout, i couldn't see as the snow was coming down so thick and fast and I couldn't wade through all the snow. I'll see what it's like tomorrow and get supplies. I'm supposed to be doing a large cupcake order tomorrow but I don't have the stuff! Here is a pic outside my house


If we had supplies I love the idea of being snowed in but we were not prepared!

Food wise today has been random due to the no food situation- breakfast was cheerios, lunch was some pickled beetroot and some cheese and dinner is a sausage stew, that was all I could create with what i had!

Anyway I'm off to look after a poorly Phil, eat the dinner and then snuggle up meal planning.

Sorry for being a rubbish blogger at the moment guys. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment