Wednesday 17 November 2010

Little bit of Vintage

I've been pretty slack on the blogging front this month. Been major busy with cupcakes, classes and trying to find a fulltime job. Hope you'll forgive me :-)

It's getting pretty cold here now and starting to feel like xmas!! I started putting christmas des up yesterday :-) I like to have them up as long as poss!!!

Breakfast today was a wholegrain bagel with cream cheese and salmon, lush! Lunch was sandwiches and cake at my cousins house. We had another tea party.
Dinner was a warming stew- sorry for no pics!!!

I got some more vintage china today for my collection. Here's some pics of my stuff. I'm collecting for 2 reasons, one for my wedding and also i want to set up a vintage china hire business. me and my nan are looking for some more things tomorrow at the antique cellar :-)


Here's a pic of some cuppies made in my cupcake class. I love teaching people :-)

Tomorrow I have a job interview so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment