Saturday 20 November 2010

It's the weekend

Hi guys, hope you all have nice weekends planned.

I'm on route to Leicester to do a cupcake party for some lovely ladies. Should be fun! Phil's dad lives in the next village along so we are going there first and Phil will stay there while I do the party.

Breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs onn toast. Not sure what I'm doing about lunch as I'll be doing the party. So brought one of the Mule bars with me to give me some energy in case I don't get anything. I'll let you know what it's like.

I've been busy planning the vintage china hire and tea party business. Planning to expand the cupcake business. Will hopefully be sometime next year once I have enough china bits and bobs.

Anyway not much to report on yet so I'll catch you later.

Here's a pic of some snuggly bunnies relaxing!
Jess xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment