Friday 22 October 2010

Veggie's!

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My sister came out of hospital late in the afternoon so had to pick her up and sort a few things out. Glad she's back home though bless her.

My first veg box cam yesterday from Kelly's Veggie's! Super excited.


This week I got:
Avocado
Green Romanesco Cauliflower
Onions
Purple Sprouting Broccoli
Sweetcorn on the cob
Sweet Potatoes
Citrus Fruits (Clementines, Satsumas, Jaffa Oranges, etc.)
Grapes

Lots of nice things to try.

This morning for breakie was scrambled eggs on wholegrain toast and organic coffee. Needed a filling breakfast this morning.

Lunch I had tofu with stir fry veggies. Bit of TLC food. I'm fling really exhausted at the moment.


Dinner was grilled chicken with sweet potato wedges, corn on the cob and purple sprouting from the veg box :-)


Sorry for short post again. Off to watch Miami Vice with Phil.

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. A veggie box, what a great idea. Wish i lived closer, i'd give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete