Friday 29 October 2010

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone is having a good friday.


Mine started with a veggie cooked breakfast. I veggie sausage. Toast, chopped tomatoes, egg and beans and mushrooms. So good.


After that had gone down I did a workout on the biggest loser- very hard but felt great after. Had a coconut water to refuel after.


As I had a big breakfast I had a banana smoothie for lunch. I put in 1 banana, tablespoon of peanut butter, drizzle of honey a few oats and milk. Lush!


In the afternoon I went to see my nan and then popped to my sisters.

Then for dinner I decided to cook Phil I nice meal. I made pumpkin soup ( with the pumpkin I carved) with bake croutons and seeds and then cod fillet wrapped in serrano ham served with mash and roasted parsnips and carrots. Yum!


I don't have a cupcake class tomorrow now as the 2 ladies cancelled so plan on doing more unpacking as our spare room is a mess!

Then off for drinks and nibbles round Cat and Tylers.

I've been looking through one of my new cookbooks by Sally Bee and it's fab, I want to try all of the recipes. I hate getting a cookbook and only finding a handful that I like.

What is everyone doing this weekend? Love to hear from you.

Jess xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment