Monday 11 October 2010

Happy Monday!

Weekends go by sooooooo quickly!

Today I had a cupcake class with a lovely lady who is setting up a cupcake business in Stow on the Wold. We did a lot of xmas style cakes as that's what she wanted. Great fun and got me in the xmas mood!!!


Breakfast this morning was oats with peanut butter, choc spread and some seeds. After reading lots of fellow bloggies having theirs I was craving it!!

After my class I went to see my friend Lydia for a cuppa and then popped to the farm shop and got these goodies.

Pumpkin and mascarpone for my pumpkin risotto i'm making, a gem squash which i'll do something with and some Speltotto- an organic spelt risotto so have to try it!!!

Lunch wasn't until 3 but worth the wait. Brown rice udon noodles with veg and teriyaki tofu.



Dinner was egg fried quinoa with prawns. Yummy.

A few other eats where a few squares of dark chocolate, some ginger nut biscuits and some vanilla rice milk.


I've got another cupcake class tomorrow so need to bake some cuppies for that and then I think a chillax with Phil on the sofa is in order :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment