Wednesday 14 July 2010

Rainy days

Evening! Today it was building up to a massive rainstorm. You could feel it in the air and tonight it chucked it down big time! At least I don't need to water the veggies tomorrow!

Breakfast this morning was power toast (wholemeal toast with peanut butter and mixed seeds on top).

Then our landlord came round with an estate agent to measure up the house and value it. Can't believe we are going to have to move :-( I hope we find somewhere suitable in our price range.

I then went to pick my mum up and she treated me to lunch. It was a thai buffet. I couldn't take any pics as the restaurant was quite intimate and would have looked a bit of an idiot setting my flash off!!!

I then popped to see Lydia as she has a chest infection. Then I grabbed a few bits from the supermarket.

For an afternoon pep up I had a Starbucks chilled latte
Once home I made some homemade peanut butter cups as Phil requested them. He loves them!!!! Idea of which I got from HEABs. I never need to buy them again! However I must must limit the intake of them! Today I had 2. Not good!!!!!!


Dinner was trout fillet seasoned and with a squeeze of lemon, a jacket potato with a smidge of cheese and kale with garlic and chilli.


Me and Phil watched the last 2 episodes of season 10 CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. Fab season!

I then did 40 minutes of yoga followed by a 20 minute guided meditation. So now I'm nice and chilled.

Need to start sorting out my clothes and things I need for this weekend! Hen Weekend baby. Can't wait!

Here is a clip of the Ministry of Sound Pump it Up workout DVD I got yesterday. I'll post one of the Clubland one in a later post. It's great fun and hard work. But I'm finding the dance moves difficult to learn- maybe with doing a few times I'll get better!




What are your plans this weekend?

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment