Monday 19 July 2010

Hen Do!

Hi guys, hope you all had a good weekend. I went to Nottingham for my best friends Hen do. We had a blast. I've put a couple of pics below.
I'm not going to talk about what I ate while I was away as it's NOT healthy. But back on track tomorrow!!!

Anyway here is a pic of the group




And a pic of us dressed as Gangsters for our night out






Willy straws!


And me.. being me!


For some reason randoms pictures are showing up on my blog from the site I got my background template. Trying to sort it as it's very annoying!!!

I think from next week i'm going to do Zest's Bikini Body Made Easy. It's a 6 week diet and exercise plan that is tailor-made for your body type. The first week is a detox week which involves a lot of juices, nuts, seeds, fruit, fish and veg.

I got a juicer today! Wanted one for a long time and tody in Argos they had one half price at £9.99 and it works fab. So bring on the juices!!!

Exercise today was 30 minutes on the cross trainer on fat burn programme then 10 minutes of weights and resistance.

Bedtime reading: Top 10 Healthy Snacks

1 comment:

  1. Looks so much fun! Nice blog article and pics too, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to know more about Hen Do In Brighton

    ReplyDelete