Saturday 31 July 2010

Cupcaked out

The past 2 weeks I've done hundreds of cupcakes, not complaining though as it's all extra money!!!


This week I was supposed to be doing a kind of detox, well the past week days I haven't really stuck to it. So not sure how weigh in will be on Monday. Finding it hard to stay motivated at the moment. PLus I haven't been doing my workouts. I need to get myself back on track!!

This is only a short post as my little nephew Connor is staying tonight so got to get things sorted. We have a dinosaur money box to paint!!

Will catch up later xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    I've just stumbled across your blog. What beautiful cupcakes you make :)

    I was happy to find you as I follow a number of weight loss blogs however they are all stateside and much of the food ingredients are hard to find in my part of the UK!

    Keep up the good work and I will be back to visit xx

    PS - I too love Yo Sushi, but alas, there are none locally :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, thanks for following :-) Yes I know what you mean about so many of the blogs being in the USA.

    You can't beat a good yo sushi!!! xx

    ReplyDelete