Monday 10 May 2010

Weigh in Monday

Well I started the day with a bowl of Maple and Pecan crunch. Twas yummy. No pic sorry! It is a Monday after all!!

Then did some work (boring) and then at lunchtime I walked to the swimming pool and did 30 mins hardcore in there and then walked back home.
I was starving when I got home so made a delish salad with my home-grown lettuce, baby tomatoes, pine nuts, char-grilled courgette and hallomi. Was sooo yummy.





For a snack I wanted to have a mango as well but when I cut into it, it was over ripe. So had an Activia cherry yoghurt with some muesli sprinkled instead :-)




Then more work....then the shopping arrived so put that away. Did some washing, changed bed sheets... again boring things!!
Here are some pics of some of the things I'm growing in the garden. We've got strawberries, herbs (chives, mint, coriander, thyme, dill, marjoram, parsley), tomato plants, chilli, peas, lettuces, potatoes. So should have a nice little lot this year.





At weigh in tonight I lost half lb. Which I was really pleased with as wasn't sure I'd lose any.

After weigh in as you know we treat ourselves. So we had lightened up chicken parmesan with ravioli and asparagus. And some doritos and dip too!



We both watched Flashforward and pineapple dance studios (love that program) and then bedtime!

Q: What is your favourite way to treat yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment