Monday 26 April 2010

Weigh in Monday and treat night!

Today I started the day with oatmeal with a smidge of nutella and peanut butter. Lush!! I am such a fan of oatmeal.







Then I did 30 mins on the cross trainer as I had to go into the office today so wouldn't have time later. So not a big workout today.


For lunch was ham salad sandwich on granary bread, apple and carrots and cucumber.







Then it was weigh in at weight watchers and I lost 1.5lbs which I was really pleased with :-) Little by little. I really need to get some new clothes as mine are really starting to look like clown clothes now but I was trying to put it off for as long as poss before buying some more as it will only be a matter of time again before i'll need to get some more.


Weigh in night means me and Phil have treats when I get back. It's out "naughty night" :-)


So I made the Chicken Parmesan and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Please please go and make this!!!!! I served it with Tomato and Mozzarella ravioli. Here are some pics of it in the making but I forgot to take one of it finished! Too greedy!!!











We then snuggled down to watch eastenders where everyone found out Sayid was gay!! OMG this has been built up for a year!!!! Good episode. Then we had something really naughty. Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche- amazing!!!! And watched Flashforward. And that has pretty much been today.







I'm really tired and have a hospital appointment in the morning. It's my pre-op assessment for when I have my gall bladder operation at the end of May so I really need to get some sleep! So Monday is over which means the treat evening is over until next week :-)



xx

2 comments: