Wednesday 28 April 2010

Date night

Evening campers. Hope everyone has had a fab day.

Started the day with 2 poached eggs on toast. Not had it for a while and I was really craving it! Yummy.


Then had a long chat with one of my best friends on the phone (Cat) for about an hour about random stuff!!! Then pretended to do some work for a bit and stopped for lunch about 12.30. We had a bowl of New Covent Garden Plum Tomato and Basil soup with a slice of granary. Really tasty.


Then had a catch up on the blogs I follow and had an espresso before doing a workout on the cross trainer. I did 30 mins of high intensity intervals.


I still cannot wait for the new Sex and the City movie. So so excited. It's my all time favourite series. I can watch the box set over and over.
Was looking through some old music today and found loads of old gems! Made myself a new playlist for workouts and when in the car (when Phil isn't with me as he won't stand for this!). Bit Girl Powerish!

Labels Or Love-Fergie
All Dressed In Love-Jennifer Hudson
Say It (Hott 22 Remix)-Booty Luv
The Spell-Alphabeat
U Wanna Little of This (Ali Payami Radio Edit)-Ricki-Lee
I'm Coming Out-Amerie
Gimme More-Britney Spears
When You Look At Me-Chritina Milian
Daylight (feat. Gym Class Heroes)-Kelly Rowland
Mjb Da Mvp-Mary J. Blige
Scandalous-Mis-Teeq
Dance Your Cares Away-Mis-Teeq





Me and Phil decided to go out for dinner tonight for a date as we haven't been on one for ages. Had a weightwatchers peanut bar for my afternoon snack and then got myself ready.


We decided to go to Voujon which is a Bangladeshi restaurant that has recently opened in Banbury. Popadoms to start :-)


Phil and me at the restaurant
For my starter I had Chicken Pakora which was soo good and so were the dips you get with it.
For main I had Shahi Jhinga bhuna which was king prawns cooked in garlic, tomatoes, onion and spices. And me and Phil shared a portion of rice and a Naan bread.
We decided to save our pennies and not get dessert and coffee at the restaurant and went to Tesco and got some Dulce Gusto Latte Macchiato and Carte Dor Coconut Ice Cream.
After all this i'm stuffed and yes I know it's not been a great day healthy wise but we hadn't been out for ages so felt a treat was ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment