Tuesday 23 February 2010

Pleased with myself

Worked really hard the past week. Working out lots using the Total Body Plan book i posted about and also including skipping (fab workout) and just using things around the home- the outside step instead of shelling out for a proper step thingy, the edge of my sofa to do arm push up thingys.

I was concious i what i was eating. Sat night i went out with the girls- now in my last post you prob saw how i feel about social events but after doing lots of exercise on sat i felt positive and went out, danced all night- more exercise.... but had 10 points worth of drink...whoops.

Weigh in was last night and lost 4lbs. Really pleased. Back on track now and set a target of 2lb loss next week.

Meals this week:

T: Amai Udon- wagamama recipe
W: Cottage pie- made with turkey mince for lower points
T: Grilled chicken breast, brown rice and peas
F: Steak and chips
S: Chicken chow mein http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/healthy/cook-yourself-thin/club-skinny-chicken-chow-mein_p_1.html
S: Fish and veg

After this week i'm starting the meal plan in the Total Body Plan and see what results i get. A lot of the meals are fish/chicken based with veg and some nights with brown rice. But most of the evening meals don't include carbs.

Yesterday Ali Vincent's book "Believe it, Be it" arrived and read it in one sitting. It was fab to read her story, she realy inspires me.

Wanted to set a couple of mini goals.

1st is one me and my friend Claire are doing. To lose 1 stone by 29th March which links in with our birthdays- mine is 2nd April. I also want to get my 10% by May 3rd.

Fitness wise i'd like to be able to run 5k comfortably by 25th July as that is when the Race for Life near me is and i'd like to enter. Need to find someone to do it with me.

"Believe it, Be it"

1 comment:

  1. Well done on losing 4lbs! That is fabulous!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete