Wednesday 18 November 2009

Feeling Christmassy

I'm one of those annoying people who love christmas. I love everything about it!! Been busy making xmas gifts: jams, chutneys, mincemeat,candle, fudge etc.

Weight watcher wise I wasn't very strict the past week. Went over on points on a few days but at WI on monday I lost 1lb so I was pleased.

I struggle at weekends. Because of having a tough week at work I have it in my head that I should reward myself at weekends and so think about yummy "treat" food. One of the things me and other half like to do is share a bag of doritos and have salsa dip- I need to see what the point damage is!! Anyone got any tips for weekends or foods I could try to still have that snacky treat feeling but lower on points??


Hope everyone is having a good week. I am aiming to lose 2lb at next WI. I would love to have lost 1 stone by xmas. Lost 4lb so far so got some work to do! Really need to up exercise, I'm not doing anything at month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment